|Robert T. Kiyosaki’s Ideas as embodied in
“Rich Dad Poor Dad” series of books have awakened many, especially the middle class and professionals.
This “Action Page on Robert T. Kiyosaki’s Ideas” is created for the following reasons:
- Many who read the books or attended the seminars still need reinforcement and discipline to make things happened
- Ideas awake people – action is needed. How?
- Compelling ideas with larger visions take time to realize – patience, focus and persistency can be a big problem
- Translating good ideas and concepts to Plan, Strategy, Action, Evaluation and Results need special skills
- There are many distractions in life: work, family, commitment, short term gratification, survival, security, health …. How to remain focused, creative and self-generating?
- In this age of information overload causing indigestion, how to filter off the noises and take on the key signals to help built our dreams of the future?
From Ideas & Concepts to Action and Results we face the challenge of
Time : requiring Patience and Accelerated Learning, more Knowledge and Skills that can give us the Proficiency, Competency, and Expert Mastery.
This QuaSyLaTic designed this Action Page to address the above challenges, through 20 plus years of professional experiences with various knowledge domains skillfully blended with the key ideas of Robert
T. Kiyosaki, and from insights gained from the many years of role-play as a Personal Coach and Organization Coach. (Refer 360q.com for a spectrum of knowledge domains)
Two Key Approaches :
- Articles and Presentation Slides helping people to focus on key ideas and take action
- Offering Coaching Service to Individuals and /or Teams (eMail QuaSyLaTic for more information)
Readers and QuaSyLaTic Community Members are encouraged to read again and again
T. Kiyosaki’s books to appreciate better the context and rich stories, as this Action Page only take the key messages.
Stages of Learning to Mastery