This learning column is created with the following objectives:
To reinforce a more holistic learning to my students in the
QuaSyLaTic Investment System training
While the virtual classroom coaching is on technical tools to understand the market behavior, equally important is the mental and psychological make up of a serious learner to become successful investor or trader.
For this internet community interested learners
to appreciate the mental and psychological requirements to be successful in investment so that they maybe more committed to take up serious study and practice in using the technical tools to guide one’s emotion and decision in market trading
How we strategize the
- Key Learning points given
by Jesse Livermore are stated. Then I will illustrate in more details
how to operationalize the learning principles.
- Who was Jesse
- “The big money must necessarily be in the big swing.”
- "Fear your losses and let your profits run"
- "Fear your losses and let your profits run" [Part II]
- "Markets are never wrong, opinions are" (A full article under
- "They were numbers. They were always
Discussion and Learning from
Readers' Comments or From
QuaSyLaTic Investment System
- On Big Swing
- Psychological and Emotional Treatment in Investment Loss
- What should be the stop loss level or %?
QuaSyLaTic Articles published in
New Straits Times, (Malaysia newspaper) 2007
Investment Mindset Coaching:
- Taking Personal Responsibility
- Don't Blame others when the going gets tough
- Balancing desire and risk-concern
- Honesty helps in good returns ?